This is the first time that a puncture-free tyre has been released into the Australian market.
It has a superior innovative technology that means puncture damage to the tyre tread self-seals immediately.
The tyres contain a self-sealing gel comprising of three essential ingredients – a thermoplastic elastomer, resin and rubber processing/extender oil.
In the instance of a puncture by a nail or sharp foreign object, the gel application (which has an Australian Patent) will immediately self-seal around the object that penetrates the tyre, even if the object becomes dislodged.
After a puncture, the tyre remains inflated without dropping any pressure, meaning there is no impact to driving or driver’s safety.
You can be comfortable in the knowledge that your tyres have mended themselves without needing to stop.
Memory Nano Polymer Rubber Technology (MNPRT) works automatically when sharp objects pierce through the tyre and simultaneously seals. When the sharp object is removed, it automatically recovers and prevents any tyre air leakage. The same is true for multiple, unlimited punctures.
Manufactured with patented MNPRT technology, the tyres can guarantee no air leakage after tyres are pierced. This reduces rolling resistance of the tyres, which improves fuel consumption and tyre wear, thus guaranteeing maximum tyre lifespan.
The technology prevents dangerous tyre explosions due to puncture, and prevents slippery driving on flat tyres – at no point are driving conditions affected.
The burden of changing tyres is now removed. Also, since the weight of the MNPRT tyres is comparable to normal tyres, and spare tyres are no longer needed to be carried, the overall weight of tyres on the car is reduced, increasing fuel efficiency.
Convenient, Comfortable And Quiet
- No more stopping to change a tyre – just keep driving due to our self sealing technology
- Experience the same optimal driving performance you would expect from our usual luxury tyres due to our superior treads and patterns
- Less noise – ensuring you enjoy a quieter, more comfortable ride.
- No impact on driving performance – even when driving at higher speed limits and in a variety of climate conditions.
- Generous Warranty – 3 year or 40 000 km warranty on tyres and a lifetime warranty on the gel application (which is what makes the tyres puncture free).
The ASV P-Free™ tyres passed a range and variety of safety, patent and quality tests:
- Australian Patent
- passed ISO/TST6949 Quality System Certification
- 3C Compulsory Quality Certification
- E4 standards